You have to follow the steps below:
1. Download Aztech Kyla app from App Store or Google Play.
Press and hold the ON/OFF button on Smart 720P IP Camera until you hear the message; “Please use mobile phone for Wi-Fi configuration”. (If you hear the message as; “Please wait for Wi-Fi connecting”, you will have to restore the factory setting by inserting a sharp object to the reset button on the back of the device for eight (8) seconds until you hear the message; “Please use mobile phone for Wi-Fi configuration”.)
3. Open Aztech Kyla app and tap “+” symbol at the top right corner.
4. Select “Smart IP Camera” follow by “KIPC-120-WF”.
5. Scan QR code and click “Add device”
6. Wait for the camera to connect to Aztech Kyla. Upon connection successful, the LED light will change to Blue and you will hear the message; “Connect Success” and the camera will show on Aztech Kyla.
1. Return back to the device list
2. Click "Add device by scanning QR code"
3. Scan QR code and click “Add device”.
The input power is at 5V 1A Micro USB LED light.
|Red light||Power On|
|Flashing Red light||Airing configuration status|
|Flashing Blue light||Network connection|
|Blue light||Network is successfully connected|
|Flashing Red and Blue indicator||System upgrading. Do not turn off the power|
1. Remove the existing camera on Aztech Kyla app.
2. Configure the new camera to the router again.
You have to remove the camera on your existing Aztech Kyla account first then configure it again to your new account.
The Wi-Fi connection might be disconnected or not available. You may try to restart the router to connect back the Smart 720P IP Camera.
You can add up to twenty (20) Smart 720P IP Cameras.
Yes, Smart 720P IP Camera can also be used at night and its night vision monitoring effective distance up to six (6) meters.
Smart 720P IP Camera is monitoring perspective at 113 °.
Yes, it has the automatic cover storage function. It can store up to one (1) week on a 32G SD card.
It means that the camera will automatically detect and capture the abnormal sound and movement of the monitoring area, and prompt to the phone.
Yes, you can store video on cloud service but is chargeable to the service provider.
No, you cannot see the camera through the web browser.
No, you cannot turn off the LED light on the Smart 720P IP Camera.
It supports to maximum of 64G memory card.