You have to follow the steps below:
1. Download Aztech Kyla app from App Store or Google Play.
2. Press and hold the power on button on the Smart IR Cube for six (6) seconds until the LED light flashes rapidly in Red light.
3. Open Aztech Kyla app and tap “+” on the top right corner.
4. Select “Remote” follow by “KIRB-110-WF” then “Next”.
5. Select “Aztech Kyla_AP” from the network list.
6. Return to Aztech Kyla app to key-in the password of your router or modem for Wi-Fi or internet access and tap “Connect”.
7. Wait for sixty (60) seconds for the Aztech Kyla app to search for your Smart IR Cube.
8. Tap “Save”. Installation has completed!
|Solid Red light||Cannot connect to the router, default state|
|Red light flash rapidly||Configuration mode|
|Red light flash rapidly||Connecting to the server|
|Solid Blue light||Normal working condition|
|Blue light flash one time||Send IR code once|
|Solid purple light||IR code learning mode|
1. Open Aztech Kyla app
2. Tap ‘Smart IR Cube’
3. Tap “Add remote control”
4. Select the appliance(s) you wish to add
5. Choose the brand of your appliance and match remote control
You can add a custom remote control by adding the name of the brand and it will automatically program the appliance and create a custom profile for your new remote.
No, the infrared signal might be absorbed by the wall therefore you may need a separate Smart IR Cube for different room.
The Wi-Fi connection might be disconnected or not available. You may try to restart the router to connect back the Smart IR Cube.
Input Power: 5V 1A Micro USB
Infrared Remote Distance: 7 meters
Infrared Remote Angle: 360°
You have to configure the new Smart IR Cube and connect it to the wireless router again.
The IR code database is more than 6000.
Please toggle off the data service before starting the pairing process using WiFi. After the successful initial pairing, you can use data service as you normally would.