1. Connect Smart ZigBee Hub to Aztech Kyla app.
2. Press the button on the switch four (4) times then press and hold the button until the LED light flashes rapidly.
3. Wait for the LED light to flash slowly then press the button to be connected to the Smart ZigBee Hub.
Press the button on Smart Switch for four (4) times then press and hold the button until the LED light flashes rapidly.
The input power is at AC 250V 50/60Hz
You have to install a Smart Gang Switch and a Smart Scene switch in order to set-up two-way control.
No, the remote functions will be unavailable without the Smart ZigBee Hub. However, you can turn on/off the Smart Switch manually.
1. Ensure the LED light on the Smart Switch flashes slowly in red light.
2. Ensure the Smart ZigBee Hub is in the configuration mode.
3. Place the Smart ZigBee Hub near to Smart Switch and try again.
If the Smart Switch still cannot be connected, remove the wiring from the back plate of the switch panel before installing it again
Please toggle off the data service before starting the pairing process using WiFi. After the successful initial pairing, you can use data service as you normally would.