You have to follow the steps below:
1. Download Aztech Kyla app on App Store or Google Play.
2. Open Aztech Kyla app and tap “+” symbol on the top right corner.
3. Select “Smart Hub” follows by “KHUB-110-ZB” then “Add now”.
4. Wait for Aztech Kyla app to search your Smart ZigBee Hub then click “Add” button.
5. Tap “Save”. Installation has completed!
The input power is at DC 5V 1A, micro USB
You can tap on “Me” at the bottom panel of the Aztech Kyla app follow by “My Hub” to find the Smart ZigBee Hub.
The Smart ZigBee Hub is updating. Please keep the Smart ZigBee Hub turned on for five (5) minutes after the configuration.
You can connect your Smart ZigBee Hub to the new router by network/ethernet cable then turn on the Smart ZigBee Hub and it will connect automatically.
You can add up to fifty (50) devices on a Smart ZigBee Hub.
You can press and hold the button on the Smart ZigBee Hub for six (6) seconds and the LED light will be turned off. Once the device has been reset, the LED Light will be lighted again.
The status of the LED light represents:
No, they are not compatible.
You can add up to five (5) Smart ZigBee Hubs in one account.
You can add up to eight (8) sensors in one Smart ZigBee Hub.
Please toggle off the data service before starting the pairing process using WiFi. After the successful initial pairing, you can use data service as you normally would.